K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchairs
- K4 wheelchair with 22"-wide seat, swing-back desk-length arms, pedal release mechanism and swing-away legrests
- Composite foot plates and urethane rear wheels
- Padded armrests and calf pads with nylon upholstery
- Dual axle allows chair to change into a hemi position; adjustable height back
- Quick-release axles allow for tool-free removal of rear wheels
- 17" floor to seat height
- 22" x 18" (56 x 41 cm) seat dimensions
- 40 lb. net weight (including foot riggings)
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (MDS85196), IV Pole (MDS85183), O2/IV Combo (MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (MDS85189WK4), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (WCA806991)
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchair
Our K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchair offers all the same great features as the K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair with the addition of a wider seat for more comfort. It’s simple to maneuver, yet sturdy enough to support up to 350 pounds. An ideal choice if you are always on-the-go, it features:
- A lightweight frame that is easy to fold up, lift into a car and take on the go
- Quick-release axels for tool-free removal of back wheels
- Removable, padded desk-length arms with flip-back arm release for easy ins and outs
- Comfortable nylon upholstery that is both breathable and supportive
- An adjustable backrest that moves up and down for customized comfort
Great for dining and office work, desk-length arms remove for convenience.
Relieve pressure and enhance comfort with elevating leg rests.
Comfortable nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl.
Raise and lower seat back and arms for customized comfort and support.
Make it just right for you:
We have multiple options to help you fit your K4 to your body and your needs.
Choose either swing-away or elevating leg and foot rests for your K4 Wheelchair. Swing-away leg and foot rests make it easy to get in and out of the wheelchair. Elevating leg and foot rests allow you to raise and extend the leg position to help prevent swelling or relieve pressure.
- Swing-away leg and foot rests: MDS806560E
- Elevating leg and foot rests: MDS806565 and MDS806575
Get the perfect fit by choosing the right seat width.Our K4 Extra-Wide Wheelchair offers larger-than-average seat widths of 20″ or 22″. The standard-size K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair offers seat widths of 16” or 18”.