K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchairs
- K4 BASIC 20 WIDE WITH SWING BACK DESK LENGTH REMOVABLE ARMS AND SWING AWAY FOOTRESTS
- Swing back arms with easy flip back arm release.
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded.
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of rear wheels.
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable; Adjustable height back.
- Tough nylon upholstery.
- Arm styles available: swing back desk length and swing back height adjustable desk length; Leg style: detachable footrest and detachable elevating footrest.
- Seat sizes come in: 20 x 18 51 cm x 46 cm and 22 x 18 56 cm x 41 cm.
- Optional accessories: O2Holder item MDS85181U, Anti-Fold Device item MDS85196, I.V. Pole MDS85183, O2/I.V. Combo item MDS85190, Anti-Tip Device item MDS85189WK4, Seat Extension Kit for 18 wide only item WCA806922EXT,Tinnerman Legrest Locks item WCA806991.
K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchair
Our K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchair offers all the same great features as the K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair with the addition of a wider seat for more comfort. It’s simple to maneuver, yet sturdy enough to support up to 350 pounds. An ideal choice if you are always on-the-go, it features:
- A lightweight frame that is easy to fold up, lift into a car and take on the go
- Quick-release axels for tool-free removal of back wheels
- Removable, padded desk-length arms with flip-back arm release for easy ins and outs
- Comfortable nylon upholstery that is both breathable and supportive
- An adjustable backrest that moves up and down for customized comfort
Great for dining and office work, desk-length arms remove for convenience.
Relieve pressure and enhance comfort with elevating leg rests.
Comfortable nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl.
Raise and lower seat back and arms for customized comfort and support.
Make it just right for you:
We have multiple options to help you fit your K4 to your body and your needs.
Choose either swing-away or elevating leg and foot rests for your K4 Wheelchair. Swing-away leg and foot rests make it easy to get in and out of the wheelchair. Elevating leg and foot rests allow you to raise and extend the leg position to help prevent swelling or relieve pressure.
- Swing-away leg and foot rests: MDS806560E
- Elevating leg and foot rests: MDS806565 and MDS806575
Get the perfect fit by choosing the right seat width.Our K4 Extra-Wide Wheelchair offers larger-than-average seat widths of 20″ or 22″. The standard-size K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair offers seat widths of 16” or 18”.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|