K2 Basic Wheelchair
- Durable with carbon steel frame and rugged silver-vein finish
- Comfortable with upholstered, padded armrests
- High quality design with threaded seat screw inserts to simplify upholstery updates
- Easily find the right size; measure hip width and add two inches; choose from seat widths: 16," 18" and 20"
- Shop optional accessories: O2 Holder (MDS85181U), Antifold Device (MDS85196), IV Pole (MDS85183), Overhead Antitheft Device, (MDS85197A), O2/IV Combo (MDS85190), Antitip Device (MDS85189), Tinnerman Leg Rest Locks (WCA806991)
Key Features and Benefits:
Comfortable nylon upholstery is breathable and lighter weight than vinyl.
Chair folds up in seconds for easy storage and go-anywhere convenience.
How do you know which chair is right for you?
Heavier weight wheelchairs are great for at-home use. Lighter weight models are more transport-friendly, easier to fold up, lift into a car and take on the go.
Swing away foot and leg rests make it easy to get in and out of the wheelchair. Elevating leg rests let the user raise and extend the leg position to help prevent swelling, relieve pressure and enhance comfort.
Comfortable and supportive, nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl. Need a seat that’s easy to clean? Vinyl upholstery is the right choice–it’s extra durable, wipes clean and tends to stretch naturally.
Find your perfect size. Match the width of the seat to the weight and general size of the user. A smaller person will typically use a 16-inch seat and a larger person, 18 or 22 inches.
Tips to maintain your wheelchair fleet
Poor fleet maintenance can impact functionality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. We recommend evaluating your wheelchairs at least once a year to stay in top shape. The slightest tear or worn part could impact safety and quality.
- Evaluate your wheelchairs at least once a year to stay in top shape.
- The slightest tear or worn part could impact safety and quality.
What to regularly look for:
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|