IPC Dressing Pack & Bottle Sets by Rocket Medical
- Use to drain fluid from malignant pleural effusions or ascites
- Kits include all materials needed for drainage including dressing pack
- Pleural kits include 1000 mL or 600 mL bottles
- Peritoneal kit includes 2L bag
- May be used with Rocket and PleurX catheters (catheters available separately)
|PF Code Display Content||M+ Content|
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Smarter drainage starts and ends here.
The new single-use Rocket pleural drainage kit is cost effective, compatible with PleurX catheters and has advanced features for easy setup and efficient collection.
What You Get
The single-use Rocket pleural drainage kit has everything necessary for the procedure, and features a vacuum indicator providing visual assurance that the bottle is ready for use.
A. 1000mL or 600mL vacuum bottle
Dressing pack containing:
B. Rocket indwelling catheter cap (optional, if using PleurX Catheter)
C. PleurX catheter adapter and indwelling catheter cap (optional, if using PleurX Catheter)
D. Extra emergency slide clamp for tubing
E. Sterile field drape
F. 1 pair of gloves (not made with natural rubber latex)
G. 8 gauze pads (4″ x 4″)
H. 4 alcohol swabs
I. Split foam catheter pad
J. Clear view dressing
Easy to Use
1. SLIDE the catheter adapter over the access tip.
2. SECURE the adapter and drainage line together by pushing until it clicks.
3. INSERT the catheter tubing into the adapter and twist to lock.