High-Flow SuperSoft Adult Cannula
- Use with high-flow bubble humidifiers
- Exceptionally soft material for increased patient comfort
- Adult liter flow from 6LPM to 15LPM
- Pediatric liter flow up to 7LPM
- Standard Connector and 7' Tubing, Adult
|PF Code Display Content||A+ Content|
|Pack Size||25 Case (CS)|
Greater comfort for at-home oxygen therapy.
Other cannulas can leave the skin around the face and ears feeling sore and irritated. Our special process makes our cannulas so very soft—without the use of DEHP—you’ll forget you have them on. And the extra flexible design creates less pressure and friction on the skin. With Medline, you always get premium hospital-quality products that you can use at home.
- Super-soft material is gentle on the skin
- Flexibility for less pressure and friction
- Made of virtually odorless PVC
When some cannulas are squeezed, the airflow gets restricted. Ours are different. Medline’s premium crush-proof multi-channel centers keep the airflow going strong, even under pressure.
Too long and it might get tangled; too short and it might restrict mobility. That’s why Medline offers many tubing options for home or on-the-go use.
Always use the airflow setting your provider gave you. Change your cannula at least once every 14 days to help ensure the optimum oxygen delivery.
Connector comparison: universal vs. standard.
Can be attached without adaptors to most oxygen sources, including systems mounted to the wall, cylinders, and concentrators.
Can be attached to most oxygen regulators but may require an additional adaptor for other oxygen sources.