Guardian Aluminum Forearm Crutches Youth 1 Pair
- Mobility aid is made of heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing for durability
- Vinyl-coated arm cuffs are tapered and contoured to mold to the user for extra comfort
- Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to remain silent during use
- Black components hide signs of wear and scratches
- Youth size fits users 4ft.2in. - 5ft.2in. tall; 300-lb. weight capacity
- One pair of forearm crutches
Strong, lightweight Guardian Forearm Crutches stand ready to help.
Designed for long-term use, premium Guardian Forearm Crutches are an easy-to-use mobility aid that brings you hospital-quality construction – and the independence you want. Unlike underarm crutches which can be bulky, restrictive, and contribute to under arm pain and nerve damage, forearm crutches have a smaller profile and put less pressure on your body. And, since they’re available in 4 sizes from child to tall adult (3’2″ – 6’6″), one is sure to be the right fit for you.
Who can benefit from forearm crutches? Those who have:
- Walking, balance and coordination problems
- Stiffness, spasticity or weakness in legs
- Limb loss
- Polio, MS and other long-term conditions
Why Guardian? They have features you'll appreciate day after day.
Made of durable aluminum tubing, Guardian adult and youth crutches have a 300-lb. weight capacity. Child size crutches have a 200-lb. weight capacity.
Telescoping design with pre-drilled sizing holes lets you adjust your crutches for a more custom fit.
Internal bushings and external lock nuts provide silent usage.
Contoured arm cuffs are vinyl coated and tapered for a better – and more comfortable – fit.
|Pack Size||1 Pair (PR)|