Gen 2 Weil Knee Walkers
- Tool-free, height-adjustable knee walker ideal for people recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Use with either a left or right below-the-knee injury
- Indoors and/or outdoors use
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Walking aid for below-the-knee injuries.
Designed by Dr. Lowell Weil Jr., podiatric consultant to the Chicago White Sox baseball club
For patients recovering from a fracture, an operation requiring weight to be taken off the foot, or a diabetic foot wound that requires “off loading” to heal, the Weil Knee Walker can help ease the pain and frustration during recovery.
- Eliminate the strain crutches can put on underarms
- Reduce risk of falling and further aggravating the injury
Why would someone use a knee walker versus crutches or a wheelchair?
“While crutches and wheelchairs have benefited my patients, they do have shortcomings. Crutches can be awkward and unsteady and wheelchairs are not only heavy, but bulky. This causes frustration and prevents optimal outcomes.”
-Dr. Lowell Weil Jr.
Knee Walker Accessories