Extended Wear High-Capacity Adult Incontinence Briefs
Briefs, Incontinence: Extended Wear Briefs
- High-Performance extended wear core designed to keep patients dry and protected for long periods
- Breathable film allows airflow, promoting an improved microclimate for the skin
- Soft anti-leak guards help reduce leakage and improve containment
- Moisture alert wetness indicator smears and disappears when the garment has been soiled
- Discreet ID system allows caregivers to easily identify the correct size, and provides a more dignifying appearance for the wearer
- Available in sizes: Small 19-31”, Medium 27-43”, Large 41-59”, and X-Large 57-65”
|Associated SKUs||MTB80200Z, MTB80200, MTB80300Z, MTB80300, MTB80500Z, MTB80500, MTB80600Z, MTB80600|
Advanced technology makes them twice as absorbent as the leading briefs in long-term care.*
Frustrated with nighttime leaks? Can’t find anything that works? Our Extended Wear high-capacity briefs are true hospital-quality – a step up from other, less-absorbent, off-the-shelf drugstore briefs.
Ultra-absorbent Extended Wear briefs are made with high-tech polymers that draw in a large amount of fluid and lock it away from the skin before it can cause damage. The result: reduced risks of incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD) and more comfortable sleep.
*Based on 2017 GHX data. Data on file.
The ideal brief
- Superabsorbent action—on contact
- Airflow to cool the skin and let moisture evaporate
- Soft and quiet material for superb comfort
- Effective odor protection
1. Breathable backsheet allows air to flow throughout the whole brief.
2. Ultra-absorbent core with odor protection pulls wetness away quickly for ongoing protection.
3. Anti-leak guards help reduce leakage, ensuring containment and dignity.
4. Adjustable closures for a discreet, secure fit.
Minimize irritation by helping maintain skin’s natural microclimate.
Enables undisrupted sleep; product absorbs and contains multiple incontinence episodes.
Keep individuals dry, comfortable and odor-free using soft, cloth-like materials.
Enhanced quality of life with advanced odor protection and a more discreet fit.