- Thickened with added rice starch. Neuro Complete: Helps support a healthy brain. 4 Areas Pediatricians Check for Most: Cognitive Motor Communication Social
- Significantly reduces frequent spit up. Benefits of adding rice cereal without the hassle
- Enfamil A.R. is proven in a published study to reduce spit up by over 50 percent (Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. with infants who spit up frequently [5 or more spit ups per day]
Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Rice Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Galactooligosaccharides (A Type of Prebiotic), Polydextrose (A Type of Prebiotic), and Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (A Source of Arachidonic Acid [ARA]), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA]), Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
For Preparation & Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.