Elements Transfer Bench with Microban
- Microban product protection reduces the growth of stains and odors from bacteria, mold and mildew on the transfer bench.
- Height-adjustable backrest is reversible
- Extra-wide contoured seat and side arm provide extra comfort and leverage while transferring
- Suction cup feet provide additional support
- Nonslip legs straddle tub wall for greater stability
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Elements Transfer Bench with Back and Microban.*
Your bathroom can be your sanctuary, as well as a room you share with guests. Don’t disrupt your style with the institutional look of traditional bath aids. Our transfer bench has a dark-bronze finish, contoured seating and warm tone. It belongs in your home, not a hospital—though this is a premium hospital-quality product. Plus, it features Microban protection.*
Features you'll love:
- Rubber feet stay firmly in place and resist slipping
- Built-in hand grips make standing up easier
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame resists rust and boasts a full 350-lb. weight capacity
- Angled legs distribute weight over a large area for added stability
- Arm rests help reduce load placed on the back by the arms and hands
- Rigid back helps reduce soreness when sitting for longer periods of time
- Multiple adjustment points enable a tailored fit
- Microban protection is built into the shower chair to help prevent stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Rugged enough for daily use
Microban technology is built-in antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the shower chair. The shower chair does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.