Drop-Arm Padded Commode
- Arms swing out of the way for easier lateral transfers on and off the commode.
- Transfers are easier for patients using a wheelchair.
- Place near the bed with near arm down for patients transferring during the night.
- Comes standard with pail, lids and splash guard.
- Available in Padded and Non-Padded.
- Padded Commode, G98204: 350-lb. (159 kg) Weight capacity; Seat height range, 20"-25" (51 cm-64 cm); Seat depth, 18"-20" (46 cm-51 cm); Width between arms, 18.5" (47 cm); Overall width, 22" (56 cm).
- Non-Padded Commode, G98202: 300-lb. (136 kg) Weight capacity; Seat height range, 18.25"-23.25" (46 cm-59 cm); Seat depth, 18"-20" (46 cm-51 cm); Width between arms, 18.5" (47 cm); Overall width, 22" (56 cm).
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Make Lateral Transfers Easy
Padded Drop-Arm Commode
The Guardian Padded Drop-Arm Commode is designed to make lateral transfers easier for caregivers assisting and individuals using a wheelchair. The arms swing down with just a push of a button and thick, resilient foam padded seat and back provide increased comfort. Foam handgrips won’t slip, even if wet.
Deluxe features and heavy-duty construction make this the perfect choice for long term use. Place near the bed with near arm down for patients transferring during the night.
The backrest can be removed for use as an over-the-toilet safety frame.
Pail, lid and splashguard included.