Medline Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Easy-to-use, professional-quality blood pressure monitor has a revolutionary design and proprietary programming so it automatically inflates and even detects errors
- Customized inflation levels for each individual user plus color gauge for quick detection
- Provides quick digital readings of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate and stores the 90 most recent measurements for 2 users
- Simple, one-push button design with large digital readout that shows date and time
- Includes the automatic blood pressure unit, standard adult upper arm cuff (fits arm circumference 8.6"-11.8"), quick start guide, instruction manual and four AA batteries
|PF Code Display Content||A+ Content|
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Medline Blood Pressure Monitor with Standard Adult Cuff
Help yourself maintain a healthy life style with the easy to operate Medline Blood Pressure Monitor. The revolutionary design and proprietary programming provides automatic inflation and error detection. This monitor customizes inflation levels for each user. Its proprietary programming provides quick digital readings of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate.
- Easy to ready digital LED screen
- Systolic blood pressure
- Diastolic blood pressure
- Pulse rate
- 90 records for two users
- Color gauge
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Cuff
Unit comes with a standard adult cuff, which fits arms with circumference 8.6 to 11.8 inches.
How to Apply the Cuff
1. Place the cuff around a bare arm 1-2 cm above the elbow joint.
2. While seated, extend your arm with the palm facing up in front of you on a flat surface. Position the air tube in the middle of your arm in line with your middle finger.
3. The cuff should fit comfortably, yet snugly around your arm. You should be able to insert one finger between your arm and the cuff.
How to Take a Measurement Sitting Up
1. Sit in a chair with your feet on the floor, do not cross your legs.
2. Extend your arm with the palm facing up in front of you on a flat surface such as desk or table.
3. The cuff should be at the same level as your heart.
Tips for Measurement | Measurements may be inaccurate if taken in the following circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my blood pressure fluctuate throughout the day?
1. Individual blood pressure varies multiple times everyday. It is also affected by the way you apply the cuff and your measurement position, so please take the measurement under the same conditions.
2. If the person takes medicine, the pressure will vary more.
3. Wait at least 3 minutes for another measurement.
Why do I get a different blood pressure at home compared to the hospital or doctor’s office?
The blood pressure is different even throughout the day due to weather, emotion, exercise, etc. Also, there is the ‘white coat’ effect, which means blood pressure usually increases in clinical settings. Home blood pressure measurement may vary as much as 10-20 points from ones taken at your doctor’s office.
What you need to pay attention to when you measure your blood pressure at home: