Crutch Grip and Underarm Pillow
- Enhance the comfort of using crutches and help avoid the negative side effects associated with crutch therapy, such as chafing, friction under arms, axillary nerve damage, and bruised or painful hands and underarms.
|PF Code Display Content||A+ Content|
|Pack Size||2 Case (CS)|
Extra softness, not extra soreness.
You want to focus on recovery, not additional aches and pains, when you’re using crutches. That’s why we made crutch pillows to fit right over standard rubber grips. They provide all-day cushioning support for tender hands and underarms so you can help avoid the chafing, bruising and even potential nerve damage associated with long-term crutch use.
Worried about keeping things fresh? Our pillows maintain their soft, plush feel even after repeated machine washings, so caring for them is a breeze.
A closer look:
- Pillows for crutch underarms and handgrips help reduce friction and axillary nerve damage, preventing possible bruising and discomfort
- Soft, cushioning support improves comfort all day
- Machine washable for easy care
- Set includes 2 arm pillows and 2 hand pillows
- Fit all standard Medline crutches