CoFlex TLC XL Two-Layer Compression System 1Ct
- Advanced two-layer compression system provides therapeutic compression to manage venous disease and associated edema
- Layer 1 is a soft foam with an absorbent coating that wicks away moisture and helps control odor
- Layer 2 is a short stretch cohesive compression layer that can be easily torn by hand, and is applied at full-stretch for intuitive application
- Low-profile system easily fits under clothing and footwear
- Includes take-home patient education card and a nylon stocking to apply over the completed dressing for patient comfort and ease of movement under clothes and on bed sheets
Therapeutic compression fit for everyday life.
Medline CoFlex TLC Two-Layer Compression System optimizes patient comfort while delivering therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and edema. Composed of only two layers, CoFlex TLC fits easily under clothing and footwear, making it more convenient and discreet than bulkier three- or four-layer systems. In addition to effective compression therapy, CoFlex TLC also offers unmatched absorbency with a first-layer padding bandage that wicks away and absorbs 30X more moisture than the leading competitor for a lighter, cooler wear.1 This superefficient design means that CoFlex TLC can stay comfortably in place for up to 7 days without interrupting your daily routine.
1. Data on file.
How does CoFlex TLC Two-Layer Compression System work?
The first layer of CoFlex TLC’s two-layer system is a padding bandage that wicks moisture from the skin and offers excellent absorption and odor control for a comfortable wear. The second layer is a short-stretch compression bandage that delivers therapeutic levels of graduated compression (30 to 40 mmHg) for up to 7 days.
Padding bandage wicks moisture to enhance comfort and help reduce risk of skin breakdown.
Tears by hand
Bandages easily tear by hand to eliminate need for scissors.
Included stocking creates a low-profile look while enhancing comfort and ease of movement.
Bandages manage sweat and wound fluid to help control odor for extended wear.
CoFlex TLC XL (AND7800XL) is 35% longer to easily fit larger limbs.
Included card offers information about compression therapy and care tips.
How to apply CoFlex TLC.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|