CoFlex TLC Lite Two-Layer Compression System 1Ct
CoFlex TLC Lite 2-Layer Compression System
- Advanced two-layer compression system provides support and compression to feet and legs
- Manages venous disease and associated edema
- Layer 1 is a soft foam with an absorbent coating (blue contact layer) that wicks away moisture and helps control odor
- Layer 2 is a short-stretch cohesive compression layer that provides adaptive compression levels and can be easily torn by hand
- The layers bond together when applied, which keeps the system in place
- A nylon stocking is included to apply over the completed dressing for patient comfort and ease of movement under clothes and on bed sheets
- Comfortable and lightweight for increased patient compliance
- Includes take-home patient education card
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Therapeutic compression fit for everyday life.
Medline CoFlex TLC Two-Layer Compression System optimizes patient comfort while delivering therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and edema. Composed of only two layers, CoFlex TLC fits easily under clothing and footwear, making it more convenient and discreet than bulkier three- or four-layer systems. In addition to effective compression therapy, CoFlex TLC also offers unmatched absorbency with a first-layer padding bandage that wicks away and absorbs 30X more moisture than the leading competitor for a lighter, cooler wear.1 This superefficient design means that CoFlex TLC can stay comfortably in place for up to 7 days without interrupting your daily routine.
1. Data on file.
How does CoFlex TLC Two-Layer Compression System work?
The first layer of CoFlex TLC’s two-layer system is a padding bandage that wicks moisture from the skin and offers excellent absorption and odor control for a comfortable wear. The second layer is a short-stretch compression bandage that delivers therapeutic levels of graduated compression (30 to 40 mmHg) for up to 7 days.
Padding bandage wicks moisture to enhance comfort and help reduce risk of skin breakdown.
Tears by hand
Bandages easily tear by hand to eliminate need for scissors.
Included stocking creates a low-profile look while enhancing comfort and ease of movement.
Bandages manage sweat and wound fluid to help control odor for extended wear.
CoFlex TLC XL (AND7800XL) is 35% longer to easily fit larger limbs.
Included card offers information about compression therapy and care tips.