Aloetouch Ice Powder-Free Thin Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Aloetouch Ice nitrile exam gloves are a house-wide solution with excellent sensitivity and dependable protection
- Aloe coating helps soothe and moisturize hard working hands
- Green with textured fingertips for better grip
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
Help for the caregivers’ hands.
If anyone knows about rough treatment of skin, it’s those of us who work in healthcare. We’re washing with soap and water dozens of times every day, changing gloves constantly and rubbing with alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Some of us work with cleaning products or other chemicals that aren’t the kindest to hands. We may get a break in our hectic schedule to put on moisturizer, but it’s not always easy to remember. It’s no surprise that we see irritated hands, especially in the winter months.
Coated with aloe vera extract to help soothe the hands.
Aloetouch gloves might look like any other disposable glove on the outside, but on the inside, they’re very different. The interior of the gloves is coated with a fine layer of organic freeze-dried aloe vera extract. When they’re put on, the warmth and moisture of the hands softens the aloe which soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Aloetouch gloves make moisturizing automatic. Because skin irritation is a significant barrier to hand hygiene compliance¹, by soothing and moisturizing hands, staff is more likely to follow hand hygiene guidelines.
1. Boyce M; Pittet D. Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings: Recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2002:51 (RR-16):22. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/rr/rr5116.pdf. Accessed May 18, 2015.