Active Liquid Protein Nutritional Supplement, 1oz
Active Liquid Protein, Sugar Free, Citrus Berry Punch Flavor, 1oz. Packets, 30/Case
- Medical food provides a concentrated source of protein for people with increased protein needs
- Provides up to 16 g of protein per one oz. serving
- Dual protein source of hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein
- Lactose-free and gluten-free; does not contain glycerin
- Shelf-stable, refrigeration not recommended
|Flavor||Sugar Free Fruit Punch|
|Pack Size||30 Case (CS)|
Healthcare professionals know that adequate protein intake plays an important role in health and wellness. If you or a loved one is struggling with a protein deficiency, Medline Active Liquid Protein and Medline Active Critical Care Liquid Protein can help. Originally formulated for hospital and nursing home use, these high-quality medical foods offer concentrated nutrition from two protein sources: hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein. They’re lactose-free and gluten-free so people with a wide variety of dietary needs can take them. And, they’re available in both sugared and sugar-free flavors.
A small amount packs a powerful punch – here’s what we mean by concentrated:
Why is adequate protein intake so important?
Because protein deficiency contributes to:
- Increased skin fragility 1
- Decreased immune function 1
- Poorer healing 1
- Longer recuperation from illness in older adults 1
Easy to take – even for tube feeders.
Both Active Liquid Protein and Active Critical Care Liquid Protein are shelf-stable and ready-to-use. No mixing required.
- Pour into a dosing cup and drink
- Add to hot/cold food or beverages
- Administer via a feeding tube, no thinning required
You’ve got options.
Find the right Active Liquid Protein for your needs.
|Flavor/ size||Citrus Berry Sugar, 30- oz. bottle||Citrus Berry Sugar-Free, 30-oz. bottle||Citrus Berry Sugar-Free, 1-oz. packet||Orange Crème Sugar, 30-oz. bottle||Orange Crème Sugar-Free, 30-oz. bottle||Mild Citrus Sugar-Free, 1-oz. packet||Active Critical Care Sugar-Free Citrus Berry Punch, 1-oz. packet|
|Protein per 1oz. serving||15 g||16 g||16 g||15 g||16 g||16 g||21 g|
|Wound Management Ingredients 2,3||Arginine, zinc and vitamin C|
Disclaimer : Contains milk and why isolate. Contains phenylalanine and should not be used by phenylketonurics. Not for use by infants, children under age 4, or pregnant or lactating women. Active Liquid Protein is not a sole source for nutrition and should not be used for weight reduction.
- Chernoff R. Protein and older adults. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2004;23(6 Suppl):627S-630S. Available at: https://athome.medline.com/en/. Accessed November 6, 2017.
- Kogan S, Sood A, Granick MS. Zinc and wound healing: a review of zinc physiology and clinical applications. Wounds. 2017;29(4):102-106. Available at: https://athome.medline.com/en/.Accessed November 9, 2017.
- Moores J. Vitamin C: a wound healing perspective. British Journal of Nursing. 2013;18(12):S6, S8-11. Available at: https://athome.medline.com/en/.Accessed November 9, 2017.