- Carbon steel frame with rust- and chip-resistant chrome plating
- Armrests are upholstered and padded
- Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable
- Features chart pocket on back and easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery
- Navy upholstery color for 16" models and black vinyl upholstery color for 18" and 20"models
- Weight capacity: 300-lbs. (136 kg)
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196), IV Pole (item MDS85183), Overhead Anti-Theft Device (item MDS85197A), O2/IV Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991)
Medline Comfort Driven Wheelchair.
Go the distance in this strong and sturdy design crafted for easy mobility. Its attractive nylon 18″ wide seat provides all-day comfort. The permanent full-length arms ensure extra support. Elevating leg rests help relieve pressure and enhance comfort. And the durable steel frame features a sleek hammertone finish to resist cracks and chipping.
Full-length armrests provide extra gripping support when needed.
Elevating leg rests help relieve pressure and enhance comfort.
Comfortable nylon upholstery is breathable and lighter weight than vinyl.
Chair folds up in seconds for easy storage and go-anywhere convenience.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|